There are two steps to install Realogic Tools and activate your license:
- Install the latest version of Realogic Tools
- Activate your license
NOTE: You must be logged in as the end-user of this product, and you must have administrative permissions, in order to uninstall, install, and activate your product. If you do not have these permissions, speak with your network administrator before proceeding.
Install the Latest Version
You will receive an installation file from Realogic Analytics (MSI file). Save that file on your PC where it is easily accessible to you, such as the Desktop. Double-click the MSI file to run the installation program. The installation program will guide you through the install.
NOTE: You should not install Realogic Tools on an external hard drive.
Windows 8 / 7 / Vista
When prompted for a Destination Folder, it is recommended that you select the default folder C:\RealogicTools. Vista limits installation and access of files under C:\Program Files, and your Realogic Tools™ application may not function properly if installed under that folder. After installation, you must manually start the license service to use the product, even in Demo mode. To do so:
- Go to Control Panel \ Administrative Tools
- Right click on Services and choose Run as Administrator. You will need to enter an administrator username and password.
- Select the service named “ASTSRV”. Right click and select Start.
Activate Your License
You will receive a license code from Realogic Analytics. You will need this code to activate your product. You will also need internet connectivity during the activation process.
NOTE: You should keep a copy of this license code for your records. You will need it for future licensing activity.
- Open Excel
- From the Realogic Tools menu, click on the "Manage License"
- A License Manager window will open. Paste in the license code you received from Realogic.
- Click the “Activate License” button.
- After a few seconds, the program will respond with a window that says the license was successfully activated.