If your corporate IT infrastructure does not allow the standard license activation via Realogic Tools™, the following steps may be used to manually activate your license:
- Note your License Number
- Note your InstallationID
- Obtain an Activation Certificate
- Import the certificate to activate your license
You must be logged in as the end-user of this product, and you must have administrative permissions, in order to uninstall, install, and activate your product. If you do not have these permissions, speak with your network administrator before proceeding.
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
You must be logged in as the end-user of this product in order to uninstall, install, and activate your product. If you do not have Administrative permissions, your network administrator will need to provide an administrator username and password in order to uninstall, install, and activate the product.
For Realogic Tools v. 3124 (x.20090724.x) or earlier
Before proceeding, you will need to obtain newer license files from Realogic and copy these files to your installation folder.
Step 1: Note your License Number
When you first purchased Realogic Tools™, you received a license number from Realogic Analytics. You will need that number in order to obtain an Activation Certificate
NOTE: You may want to copy/paste the number into a Word or text file for subsequent steps.
Step 2: Note your Installation ID
You will need this ID in order to obtain an Activation Certificate.
- From the Start menu on your computer, run All Programs \ Realogic Tools \ Manual Licensing. The License Manager window will open.
- Select Import Certificate. The Import Certificate screen will open.
NOTE: You may want to copy/paste the ID into a Word or text file for subsequent steps.
Step 3: Obtain Activation Certificate
You will need to browse to the self-serve license activation web site and enter your Installation ID and License Code.
- From the Import Certificate screen in Step 2, click on the “Activation Page” link
- OR - Open a web browser and connect to the web site: https://www.internetactivation.com
- Enter (or paste) the Installation ID and License Number and click “Generate Unlock Code/Certificate”.
- Copy the Certificate or click "Copy to Clipboard"
NOTE: You may need to allow the web site access to your local computer’s clipboard, as shown below. If so, click “Allow access”.
Step 4: Import the Activation Certificate
This step will activate Realogic Tools to run on your computer
- Return to the “Import Certificate” screen as described in Step 2.
- Paste in the Activation Certificate and click the “Import Certificate” button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will receive a confirmation that the software has been activated.